Restaurants Brighton meets Alan White, the Executive Chef at GB1 Restaurant, Grand Hotel.
Here Alan introduces us to Shetland Mussels as he gives us an introduction to what to look for when preparing them and how to cook them with a Piri Piri style sauce.
A quick fire introduction which demonstrates the simple techniques in cooking mussels and the ingredients required.
- Read The GB1 Seafood Review
- Read The GB1 Sunday Review – A Cut Above
- Q & A: Meet GB1 Executive Chef Alan White
- Mid-week dining offer at GB1 £45 for two diners includes 2 courses and a glass of wine each. Available every Monday-Thursday evening. Menu offers a selection of the finest fish and seafood caught locally, as well as some great meat and vegetarian options. Booking strongly advised. Please present this completed voucher to your server to qualify.
- Fish Afternoon Tea Review