Homemade Granola – Simple Step by Step Recipe
Granola is a firm favourite in our household and is super simple to make at home. We have put together this easy step by step recipe to make your own homemade granola which is perfect to be enjoyed with your breakfast or as a snack.
- A collection of nuts of your choice (400g)
- Porridge oats (100g)
- Cinnamon (2 tsp)
- Coconut oil (100g)
- Honey (100g)
- Banana for topping (optional)
- Weigh out 400g of nuts of your choice and blend.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey together in a pan
- Add the oats and cinnamon to the blended nuts and mix together
- Add the melted coconut oil and honey mixture to the dry mixture and mix together
- Smooth out onto a baking tray and cut up a banana for the top
- Place into the oven at 100°C for 2 hours
- Roughly break up and enjoy your homemade granola!
You may also like to try our homemade humous recipe.