The Complete Social Media Package
The following information summarises our complete social media management package for 2019.
This package essentially includes all the social media channels your business should be using – then gives you a top-level Restaurants Brighton listing included for free.
Did you know? Social media marketing for restaurants is the online or digital version of what you already do every day – talk with your customers. We have put together a digital strategy package which includes the must-have three essential social networks – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
What’s Included? Daily Instagram posting with professional photography, posted at optimum times with expertly crafted posts and targeted hashtags. (Instagram growth not included, see ‘Things to know about social’)
What’s Included? Daily posting to Facebook. Expertly written posts, professional photography and use of hyperlinks to the restaurant’s website/ reviews online.
What’s Included? Daily posting to Twitter, to include professional photography, use of relevant hashtags and hyperlinks.
#4 Restaurants Brighton Partnership
If you book our complete package you automatically become a top-level RB partner (usually £200 monthly). As a top-level Restaurants Brighton partner we will make sure that your digital profile is prominent and consistent on Restaurants Brighton and we will maximise opportunities to showcase your business. As an RB VIP, we will help you with relevant exposure through RB social, competitions, features, listicles, reviews, videos, interviews, newsletters.
#5 Expert Marketing Advice on Tap
We will also help you enhance your online marketing for your business – so that you are strongly positioned to market your business in the most effective way with plenty of top tips from our experts. We will give you advice on what we think your aims and objectives should be, we will have a look at the perception of your business in the marketplace and we will recommend which sales and marketing activity you should be implementing alongside your digital strategy. Typical advice could look also look at website advice/ Facebook Pixel/ Google Analytics Insights etc.
Things to know about social
- Our package includes four professional photoshoots annually for fresh, new images seasonally.
- Social media is all about interaction. The venue is responsible for daily interactions, retweeting, direct messaging. This is not included as part of any package – nor are Instagram stories. This must be done by the venue.
- The approach of social media marketing for food businesses is that you are having a conversation with your audience. Speak to them, not at them – so your online content needs to be partially sales-related – not just all sales, and we will take care of this.
- The venue is responsible for any Facebook advertising and we can advise in these areas as it is something we do daily. We can help you post Facebook competitions too.
- The package is a fixed monthly price for a minimum 6 month period with no setup costs.
- Services commence when the first monthly payment is made.
- We check in with you regularly with updates and to discuss upcoming promotions.
Cost £399 + vat monthly