The Complete Social Media Package
The following information summarises our complete social media management package which is different to our basic package.
Did you know? Social media marketing for restaurants is the online, or digital version of what you already do every day – talk with your customers. We have put together a digital strategy package which includes the must have three essential social networks – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
What’s Included? Daily Instagram posting with professional photography, posted at optimum times with expertly crafted posts and targeted hashtags. (Instagram growth not included, see ‘Things to know about social’)
What’s Included? Daily posting to Facebook. Expertly written posts, professional photography and use of hyperlinks to the restaurants’ website/ reviews online.
What’s Included? Daily posting to Twitter, to include professional photography, use of relevant hashtags and hyperlinks. Includes proactive Twitter account growth at 200 new followers monthly.
#4 Restaurants Brighton Partnership
As a top level Restaurants Brighton partner we will make sure that your digital profile is prominent and consistent on Restaurants Brighton and we will maximise opportunities to showcase your business. As a RB VIP we will help you with relevant exposure through RB social, competitions, features, listicles, reviews, videos, interviews, newsletters.
#5 Expert Marketing Advice on Tap
We will help you build a sales and marketing plan so that you are strongly positioned to market your business in the most effective way. We will give you advice on what we think your aims and objectives should be, we will have a look at the perception of your business in the marketplace and we will recommend which sales and marketing activity you should be implementing alongside your digital strategy.
Things to know about social
- Our package includes 4 professional photoshoots annually for fresh, new images seasonally.
- Social media is all about interaction. The venue is responsible for daily interactions, retweeting, direct messaging. This is not included as part of any package – nor are Instagram stories. This must be done by the venue.
- The approach of social media marketing for food businesses is that you are having a conversation with your audience. Speak to them, not at them – so your online content needs to be partially sales related – not just all sales, and we will take care of this.
- The venue is responsible for any Facebook advertising and we can advise in these areas as it is something we do daily.
- Instagram growth can be included for an additional £50+vat monthly.
- The package is a fixed monthly price for a minimum 6 month period with no setup costs.
- Social media is a longer term digital strategy with cost effective ongoing results. You are building a relationship of trust with your audience, that takes time, but if you keep at it people will soon be coming to you.
- Services commence when a first monthly payment is made.
Cost £399 + vat monthly*
*£449 + vat monthly to include Instagram growth.