We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Duty Manager to join our highly successful and award winning team as Night Duty Manager.
At The Grand, we make hospitality truly meaningful. We strive to create an individual and personal experience for all our guests by delivering Exceptional Hospitality…… so individuals with engaging personalities, who recognise the detail and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude, are a perfect match for us.
Reporting to the Night Manager in this busy events’ led hotel; this position is a key contributor to the hotels’ success – responsible for the smooth operation of the hotel during the night time hours with exceptional standards of service, security and cleanliness.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a great package including:
Work Place Pension and Life Assurance; Cash Plan Healthcare package; Perks and Discounts App – including e vouchers, free and flash perks with Perkbox; Complimentary gym facilities, Hotel recognition scheme and Incentive programme (including cinema tickets, free dinner & afternoon tea, cash rewards), Salary Sacrifice Schemes; Discounted use of hotel facilities; Discounted accommodation staff rates in a number of locations.
Ideal candidates will have previous proven supervisory or management experience in a customer facing role for a minimum of 2 years within the hospitality or travel industry preferably in a busy hotel, A clean driving licence is essential.
To be successful in your application for the position, you must display the following:
• A track record of achievement as a supervisor within a high quality environment
• Personality – customer facing presence, a rapport builder, a host.
• Able to remain calm, confident and deliver high standards under pressure
• Ability to lead and promote a teamwork culture
• A passion for standards and service.
• Well organised and structured in approach.
• Confidence to demand high standards from others
• Immaculate in appearance and professional.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• IT and system knowledge including PMS experience.
Your main responsibilities as Night Duty Manger ill include:
• Responsible for ensuring total guest satisfaction during the night through assisting guests in a professional manner demonstrating full knowledge of hotel facilities and services, acting as a one stop shop for all guest queries.
• To promote a one team approach culture within the hotel through effective communication with Guest Relations Managers and other Department Heads and Supervisors.
• Responsible for promoting warmth of welcome and sense of arrival for all guests that arrive during the night through effective and consistent delivery of all concierge and reception processes and standards.
• To maximise guest satisfaction in food quality & service during the night through ensuring effective and consistent delivery of all lounge, bar and room service operations.
• Responsible for ensuring the completion of all night audit responsibilities
• Responsible for ensuring Hotel Cleanliness is maintained during the night time to create the right first impression for guests.
• Undertake all Housekeeping duties as required and helping the team when required for all the tasks.
• Responsible for hotel and guest safety and security during the night by following hotel crisis and security management procedures ensuring that all crisis situations are managed in accordance with the Hotel crisis manual and guidelines
• Responsible for ensuring full compliance to current licensing legislation during the night operation and, in particular, after permitted hours.
If you are keen to progress your career in a Front of House role and this is a challenge that excites you, then apply now!