Passionate and motivated chef-de-partie required for exciting and award winning restaurant
Fourth & Church is a restaurant in Hove specialising in small and sharing plates alongside wines from small producers.
We have been placed in Brightons top 20 best restaurants for the last 3 years and look forward to gaining more accolades.
We have an ever expanding programme of curing, pickling and preserving meats, fish and vegetables as well as sourcing goods from artisan producers.
We draw on influences from around Europe, North Africa and the Levant with an emphasis on building deep flavours. We use modern and traditional techniques to highlight quality ingredients in our dishes.
This Role Includes
The Chef De Partie role offers:
• Opportunities to learn and train with experienced chefs
• Opportunity for career development in a growing business
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Full time including availability on weekends and evenings
• Experience in a quality kitchen environment
• Proven ability to execute production to meet time, and quality standards
• Strong desire to improve skills and knowledge
• Good palette. Non Smoking preferred.
• Thoughtful in all endeavours, considerate and helpful to others
• Responsible, dedicated team player
• Conscientious and meticulous
• A student of food, always looking to expand knowledge base and skill set.
• Comfortable in a busy environment
• Able to effectively perform under pressure with a focus on quality