The New Club Brighton is looking for an experienced, organised and motivated Senior Sous Chef to assist their Head Chef in leading the kitchen team in creating and delivering consistently high-quality dishes.
This Role Includes
Ideally, we are looking for a passionate chef with creativity and an excellent knowledge of food. Potentially, the Sous Chef may focus on our dinner service. We may also consider a 4-day week working pattern.
• Proven experience at a similar level
• Good communication skills
• Experience of a high volume, fresh produce operation
• Financial & commercial awareness, with a good knowledge of GPs, cost control
• Ambitious & enthusiastic attitude with good leadership qualities
• Excellent food hygiene & Health & Safety knowledge
Salary package, benefits & hours at The New Club :
Salary to £27,000 per annum (hourly rates are an option).
Various bonuses – based on GP, sales and weekends worked – c£3k payable in October and April.
Share of tips.
Uniform and meals provided.
Contract/permanent. An immediate start is an option.
Share this job
About The New Club
LA indie coffee house meets New York bar and restaurant on Brighton seafront.
Serving modern American cuisine. Located on the seafront, on the corner of Kings Road and Preston Street. Brunch, lunch and dinner.