we believe in sustainable business
- Our website uses a green hosting service.
- We work from home, without the cost and energy overheads of an office.
- We plant trees to offset our own CO2 production. Check out our little forest.
- As individuals and as a team, we try hard to act responsibly: we’re largely flexitarian, vegan, home-growing, up-cycling, recycling sorts of people.
- We strive to work with suppliers and partners who think the same way.
We want to contribute to OUR local community
- Our newsletter provides free exposure for local charities to 17,000 local subscribers.
- We work with the Brighton and Hove Food Partnership to promote community gardens, cooking on a budget, and reducing food waste.
- We hire apprentices (Ellie joined in 2019)
WE are always learning
No matter what we do in the face of a climate crisis, a pandemic and a constantly changing world with rising inequality, we know we can always do more.
We don’t hire often. We can make sure we represent and partner with diverse businesses and people.
We’re learning as we go, and changing things for the better as best we can.
WE CELEBRATE SUSTAINABILITY.
In 2019 we added to the BRAVOs a Most Sustainable category, encouraging voters to investigate and shout about who they think is not just saying words but taking action.
We support local. Please support us.
We are a local business. We love the fact that we get to shout about our city and our county and that we get to partner with people like Visit Brighton to help get more people excited about visiting us. Help us and write reviews for your favourite venues on our site.