DIY Valentine’s Day Brighton
While restaurants would normally be tempting us with sensuous menus, enticing us with ambient interiors and wooing us with their wine lists, we’ll have to settle for a more DIY approach this year. But while we can’t go to restaurants, they have found ways of coming to us, so light the candles, switch on that carefully curated playlist, and bring on the chefs
Valentine’s day Brighton is set to be a more intimate affair this year. Use our guide to find everything from ‘finish at home’ Valentine’s day brunch or dinner and romantic touches like hand made chocolates or fine Sussex wine.
- Valentine's Day menu
- Pre-order for Friday 12th, Saturday 13th or Sunday 14th Feb
- Call 01444 233460 or email email@example.com
- 3-course finish at-home Valentine's Day menu
- Two options for each course
- £36 per person
- Collections - available on 13th and 14th Feb between 12 - 5 pm from the restaurant
- Delivery will be available on 13th Feb for a £3 charge to BN1, BN2 and BN3 postcodes
- Place your order via email by Friday 12th Feb
- Valentine's Day Sunday roast
- Collection only
- Place your order by 5 pm Saturday 13th February
- Contactless or bank transfer payments only
- Text 07971544816 to order
- Online Valentine's cookery class
- Two course tutorial on how to prepare and cook your own romantic meal at home
- 13th February, 6 - 8 pm
- £36 per couple
- Award winning Valentine's gifts available online from Rathfinny Estate
- Valentines Case: Sussex Sparkling 2017 Rosé, Cradle Valley 2018 Pinot Gris/Pinot Blanc and 2018 Seven Sisters Gin at an exclusive offer price.
- Valentine's Selection Box: indulge in Rathfinny's new Valentine’s Selection Box, with artisanal food sourced from British suppliers.
- Rathfinny Rosé Brut, 2017: With complimentary gift box
- Three-course, finish at-home Valentine's Day menu
- £70 for two people
- Collections available on 13th and 14th of Feb from Isaac At
- Only 100 boxes available, so be quick!