How to: Cook The Perfect Steak
Delivering a perfect steak relies on sourcing the best quality cuts of meat and preparing the ingredients perfectly.
In this video we meet Andy MacKenzie, the head chef at the Restaurant at Drakes who talks about where he sources his beef, how it is aged and the techniques used in delivering the best possible fillet of beef.
From preparing and rolling his beef, to vacuum packing, to water bathing at 64 degrees and then to finally pan fry the steak in oil with plenty of butter.
- Read the Steak Review for The Restaurant at Drakes
- Read the Restaurants Brighton Food Review for The Restaurant at Drakes
- Read the Restaurants Brighton Sunday Lunch Review for The Restaurant at Drakes
- Take a look at the feature page for The Restaurant at Drakes
- Make a Booking for the Restaurant at Drakes on 01273 696934